Posted by kang at 3:06 PM
hi guys...happy new yeaarrrr 2009!!!!!hope in this new year we will better than before...this time, ngeditfoto (photoshop tutorial) will share to you about " how to make 2d mirror effect" in photoshop...hhmm....this is very useful in photo editing activity..i'm sure that this tutorial very easy, although for the beginner....let's do it guys!!
1. open your image, i use Nokia 5800 (Express music) as my object, because i like its design...cool!!
2. then duplicate the image layer
3. flip the Nokia 5800 (Express Music) image vertically
4. put the copy image under the original image...(you have to put under the image exactly)
5. then delete half of your copy image with rectangle tool..don't forget to change the feather like this..and your image should be like this...
6. then change the blend layer mode to 40%, save your image
7. done!simple, isn't it???